“‘You Can See Everything’ in Nathan Fielder’s Deep Dive Into the Life of
Elizabeth Holmes”
-
At Biff Bam Pop, the Gutter’s own Sachin Hingoo watches the trailer for the
new Elizabeth Holmes film. “In his new project, a (documentary?) film from
A24 ...
1 day ago
4 comments:
This is one song that will ALWAYS get me out on the dance floor...even if I have not been drinking!
That's what love wants you to do!
I...just want to say how much I appreciate this site, which I discovered a few months ago. For various reasons (like that I was raised by cable-not-having wolves) there are many songs of my youth that I've never seen the videos for. Now, I've seen one more. And, for some reason, I'm left wondering if the singer's love object survived their dance-floor reunion for long. Perhaps I've been watching too many bad horror movies....
Thanks, LadyOscar! Indeed, a "Let the Music Play Part II" that continued the narrative would not have been unwelcome. And given the fact that Shanon seemed to entertain the notion that she was having some kind of ongoing conversation with "love", you couldn't be blamed for expecting a sinister outcome.
Post a Comment