Wednesday, October 21, 2009

It's the 4DK Animalympics! Round 6



Badal from Mard

Skill Set: Telepathy, hand-to-hoof combat

Handicaps: Has trouble distinguishing between a real horse and a statue of one, which may limit his breeding potential.

Let's face it, we love Amitabh and the horse he rode in on. Even if, as in this case, that horse is upstaged somewhat by his canine costar. Sad, really, because Badal was just one stream of urine and Bob Christo's face away from being Mard's number one anipal. Nonetheless, let's give it up for Badal.

2 comments:

memsaab said...

I admit, I loved Badal more than Moti ONLY because he was totally frustrated in all his attempts to save the humans from themselves. They were just So Much Dumber than he was.

It's how I feel about humans myself on a regular basis. Snotty I know, but what can I do?

Beth Loves Bollywood said...

If memory serves, Badal also has better accessories than Moti, doesn't he? Maybe that helps even out the lack of direct political statement?