Anyone who knows me in my capacity as a film geek knows that I am obsessed with the films of Hong Kong director Chor Yuen -- specifically with the series of wuxia films that he directed for Shaw Brothers during the late seventies and early eighties. I'm so enamored with those films, in fact, that until now I have been reluctant to write about them for fear that my words would not be able to do them justice. Well, I finally just sucked it up and modeled through -- and, as a result, my review of Chor's 1979 film Murder Plot is now available for viewing over at Teleport City.
Bill Pullman & Julian Sands are beset by… The Willows!
-
Start your Spooktober right with this BBC Radio production of Algernon
Blackwood’s The Willows starring Bill Pullman and Julian Sands! “In this
haunting 20...
1 day ago
1 comment:
Glad to see you emerge from the closet! Hopefully, this means we'll see more reviews of Chor Yuen's films in the future.
Post a Comment