Saturday, December 20, 2008

I read the news today... HOLY %$#@?!

I don't know what's more amazing: That the Indian Express interviewed me for an article about Bollywood bloggers, or that they then went ahead and actually published portions of my drunken ravings for public consumption. But I jest, of course. Why wouldn't they have done? After all, I have an award that says I'm charming.

So, to any new readers coming to 4DK by way of the Express article, I say welcome, and apologize for the fact that this is one of those very rare weeks during which I actually have not posted any reviews of Bollywood movies. (Pathetic.) I was going to try and post one this weekend, but the demands of the season got in the way, and as a result I am empty-handed. As compensation, here is an awesome picture of Amrish Puri in a disco suit:



Now, for those of you who would prefer not to read about Thai movies about giant ogres with tusks who grow man-boobs, or Filipina superheroes, or movies in which Polly Shang Kwan can stretch her arms like Plasticman, you can simply scroll through all of my many Bollywood-related posts by following this link. Enjoy!

No comments: