Wednesday, December 9, 2009

More big cat hating from our friends on the Subcontinent

First of all, I want to make clear that I do not advocate stabbing lions in the head, unless you are Sultan Rahi and you do it in an awesome painting rather than in real life. I also do not advocate wrestling with enraged tigers. However, I do advocate you watching this clip of Pistolwali star Jyothi Laxmi doing just that.



Need I say: "Mind it!" I was pleased to discover that, unlike last time I checked, YouTube now boasts a respectable number of clips of Jyothi, whom I consider to be the world's most attractive astonishingly ugly woman. I think you'll all agree that this paradox becomes even more apparent when you see her face in motion, as opposed to in still photographs. In any case, I felt it had been too long since she graced these pages, so here you go. Rrrowwrr!!

2 comments:

memsaab said...

Can you imagine waking up to that voice (Jyothi's) every single day of your life?

Todd said...

That's a terrifying thought. I might be wrong, but I think that this is the dubbed Hindi version, so that may not be (I hope) her actual voice.