Sunday, June 7, 2015

This Saturday: Funky Bollywood comes to San Diego!


That's right, folks; it's time for me to take my show on the road, flacking the magical healing properties of my book Funky Bollywood: The Wild World of 1970s Action Cinema from city to city until I get run out of town by an angry mob. First stop: San Diego, California, where I will be engaging in an informative chat with my good friend Miguel Rodriguez--he of the Monster Island Resort Podcast and the Horrible Imaginings Film Festival--at the Digital Gym Cinema. When is it? Why, this coming Saturday, June 13th, starting at 8pm.

In addition to some interesting talk, this event will also include a funky assortment of film clips and, of course, copies of Funky Bollywood for sale that I will be happy to sign whether you want me to or not. This is a free event, so if you live in San Diego or thereabouts, you'll need a really good excuse for not showing up. Hope to see you there.

No comments: