Friday, January 18, 2013

It's the 4th Annual 4DK Search Term Tweet-a-thon!

My annual survey of the search terms that bring people to 4DK teaches me things both good and bad. For one thing, it reminds me of what exquisite taste you readers have, and that I am far from alone in my love for figures like Dara Singh, Suzzanna and Jyothi Laxmi, or in my belief that Anjanette Abayari is smokin' hot. On the other hand, it shows me that there are a lot of people out there who don't know how boobs work.

Of course, we're not here to celebrate those people. Wait. What's that? We are here to celebrate those people? Shuh. Well ain't that just the way of the world.

Yes, loverlies, the 4DK Annual Search Term Tweet-a-thon is upon us once again. Starting at 5pm this coming Sunday, January 20th, I will begin tweeting all of the most misbegotten, misspelled and les miserable internet queries that saw confused seekers washing up upon the shore of my humble site. And barring extradition or a well placed sniper's bullet, I WILL NOT STOP until 5pm the following night. Is it even possible to make Twitter stupider than it already is, if only just for one day? Come on, people. We can be heroes.

As usual, all you web masters and mistresses out there are urged to join along with your own search based word salad. I will retweet any and all contributions made in like spirit. At the same time, please be advised that, in order to insure that my Twitter feed is one impenetrably anti-grammatical scream of desperation for the duration, I will not be responding to any tweets. For this same reason, I have once again considered devising a hashtag for the event and once again decided not to, due to my own creepy notions of purity. Feel free to designate your own contributions as you see fit, however, or simply direct them to me at @fourdk.

4DK's Twitter account can be accessed here. No one will know but us that our accounts haven't been taken over by seizing sentient spambots with lactation fetishes.

No comments: