Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Lucha Diaries update

I've just updated the Lucha Diaries homepage with links to all of my most recent Teleport City reviews. In the course of doing that I discovered that, for some reason, the site is currently not accessible by way of the luchadiaries.com url. I'm all paid up and the domain doesn't expire for another year, so, honest, it's not my fault this time. Anyway, until I get that sorted out, the site is always accessible via the following link:

http://toddstadtman.com/luchadiaries.html

Please update your bookmarks accordingly. Thanks!

2 comments:

Prof. Grewbeard said...

thanx for the link, i was wondering about that...

caption for photo- "Dear Santo, i mean Santa, i'm Santo, gotta remember that...

Todd said...

Poor Santo. His attempts to write a letter to Santa frequently get scuttled because he gets confused, thinks he's writing a letter to himself, and stops.