Friday, March 25, 2016

Podcast on Fire's Taiwan Noir Episode 21: Magic of Spell and Magic Warrior


Before I start flakking yet another podcast, I want to remind everyone that I actually did review a film this week. That said, this latest episode of Taiwan Noir sees Kenny B. and myself waxing rhapsodic over another pair of crazy, fun, and crazy fun Taiwanese fantasy films, both of which star gender bending actress Lam Siu Lau as their male lead. In Magic of Spell she returns to the role of Peach Kid (reprising her star turn in Child of Peach, which we discussed in Taiwan Noir episode 20), and in Magic Warriors, she stars as the very Peach Kid-like Little Flying Dragon. And speaking of magic, if you listen to this episode, you will hear me being miraculously cured completely of a nasty cold somewhere around the midway point--something that can only be achieved through the technical wizardry of recording each half of the episode two weeks apart. Download or stream the episode here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to thank Dr.Agbazara for his job in my family, this is man who left me and the kids for another woman without any good reasons, i was pain and confuse,till one day when i was browsing through the internet with my computer then i saw Dr.Agbazara contact, then i contaced him and he help me cast a reunion spell, since I then the situation has changed, everything is moving well, my husband who left me is now back to his family. reach DR.AGBAZARA TEMPLE via email if you have any relationship problem at:

( agbazara@gmail.com )
OR whatsapp or call him on +2348104102662