Monday, April 27, 2009

It's not you. It's me.

First off, this post has nothing to do with Lou Reed. I was just looking for an image that conveyed the idea of New York -- and, hey, nothing says New York like Lou Reed, right? So, anyway, yes, I'm off to NYC for a few days. I'm going to do my best to post while I'm on the road, but if I don't, don't take it personally. It's not that I love you any less. It's just that I'm too busy doing all kinds of glamorous and desperately important things. So, in the meantime, play safe, keep it real, and don't let go of your buddy's hand. I'll be back to my usual compulsive posting schedule upon my return.

2 comments:

memsaab said...

Hey if you feel like swinging up to Boston, let me know! and have a great time in the big city...

Keith said...

I think in New York, we prefer to be known for...

THIS!