Thursday, January 15, 2009

Moonlighting

I took a break from the rigors of my Teleport City duties and the upkeep of this blog to write a brief piece for the online journal Exterminating Angel Press in which I answer some questions from editor Tod Davies about musicians and MySpace. Lest anyone should mistake me for some kind of authority on the topic, the only thing that qualifies me to do so is the fact that I am a musician, that I have a MySpace page -- albeit one that I've criminally neglected for most of the last 12 months -- and that I was the guy who Tod asked the questions to. This is a special, music-themed issue for EAP, and it also features, among other things, an interview by filmmaker Alex Cox (Repo Man, Sid and Nancy) with electro musician Kid Carpet and an interview with my pal Dan Wool about his film soundtrack work, so do please check it out if you're so inclined.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the opportunity to get reacquainted with your cool and clever pop songs. :)

Todd said...

Aw,thanks Dave. You're too kind.